Kansas Families: Families Together, Inc - Kansas City: is the Parent Training and Information Center (PTI Center) serving Kansas families of children and youth with disabilities and/or special health care needs from birth through 21 years old.
- Parent Training and Information Center
- Family-to-Family Health Information Center
- Education Advocate
Missouri Families: MPACT is a statewide parent training and information center that serves parents of children with all disabilities. Our primary goal is to assist parents in their effort to effectively advocate for their children's educational rights and services. MPACT staff and volunteers are located throughout Missouri and work with public and private agencies, parent groups, professional organizations and advocacy groups to achieve that goal.
What is Case Management?
The definition of Kansas Targeted Case Management services is: “Those services which will assist the individual in gaining access to medical, social, educational and other needed services.”
- Barb Orsi (Kansas) will offer brief consultation at no charge via phone call 316-267-2871 email@example.com
- Marilyn McClure (Kansas and Missouri), Education Advocate 816-865-6262, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://theiepcenter.simplybook.me/sheduler/manage/
- Chele Goul, M.A.P.P. Facilitator, Education Advocate (Kansas) 913-334-0065
- Kelly Hetzer (Kansas) 512-992-4210
- Meredith Funkhouser, Independent Assistive Technology Evaluations 1-913-645-9633